How Do I Get Rid of Foxes?
- Red foxes are most likely to be found in urban areas.
- As they are nocturnal, foxes leave behind tracks or damage as an indication of their presence and are rarely spotted by humans.
- Typically, the animals are lured onto private property by available food sources.
- Foxes hold varied and omnivorous diets and are prone to scavenging in trash bins.
Do foxes harm people or property?
- As predators, foxes are notorious for killing entire populations of chickens.
- In attempts to store food for later consumption, they often kill more livestock than necessary.
- Foxes found in urban environments destroy private property and ransack unsecured garbage containers.
- As rabies is prevalent in fox populations, extreme precautions should be taken when an animal behaves erratically and aggressively.
- Coming into contact with fox feces can transmit additional diseases, as well.
Fox Control Services
Control and Safety
- Due to their cunning nature, foxes are difficult to control.
- The most effective exclusion methods include erecting fences and eliminating potential food sources.
- However, these practices can be costly and do not always work.
Trapping and Removal
Despite their charming appearances and playful behaviors, foxes bite when they are cornered. As such, individuals should never approach these wild animals. Critter Control specialists have extensive knowledge of pest removal and the experience to safely navigate removal. Our trained technicians make sure eradication is humane.
We can help you get rid of fox problems.Request a Quote