Moles can cause unsightly damage to lawns and expensive landscaping, and these holes and dirt mounds can also be dangerous. They will dig extensive burrows in your yard and you might not even see them. Contact Critter Control and we can catch these critters in the act. Call our Cleveland office today at 216.642.3044 or leave us a message using our online form.
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Cleveland Yard
Moles will spend most of their time underground, so they mostly rely on their sense of smell. They make their homes in tunnel systems in yards. Some methods of removing these small critters from your property can include:
- Since they tunnel so close to ground surfaces, moles often leave behind unsightly mounds of upturned dirt and kill grass and other plants when they burrow into the ground.
- As infestations of moles grow, they are capable of more destruction and can totally ruin otherwise aesthetically-pleasing fields, as well as destroy crop yields for farmers.
- Employing mole control methods can be tedious and expensive.
- Unless affected property owners have the time to monitor traps and plant boundaries to exclude the small mammals from the area, specialized services should be enlisted to eliminate mole infestations.
- Flooding mole hills is sometimes effective during the spring. However, adult moles are usually able to flee and later re-inhabit the area.
Full-Service Mole Removal
Moles are difficult to trap and populations of the pest are hard to control. Individuals dealing with mole infestations should call Critter Control, as we maintain experienced workforces that specialize in mole removal. Let our trained technicians use their expertise to eradicate mole problems quickly and efficiently.
We can help you get rid of mole problems. Call today: 216.642.3044.
Request a Quote