Get Rid of Chipmunks
Chipmunks usually stick to outdoor areas, but are sometimes spotted inside homes if searching for shelter or food sources unavailable in their natural habitat. Read below to learn more about common chipmunk problems in the Cleveland area.
- Chipmunks are considered pests because they eat flower bulbs, dig for seeds, and consume various vegetables found on lawns and in gardens.
- Additionally, if their numbers are left unchecked, chipmunks can damage structures with their burrowing habits—particularly foundations, patios, and sidewalks.
- Gardeners can attempt to fence in crops, but chipmunks are easily able to climb over or burrow under such barriers.
- To reduce the possibility of chipmunk infestations, individuals should attempt to remove their favorite food sources from the immediate area, such as the seeds found in birdfeeders.
- However, eradicating all sources of sustenance is difficult because chipmunks are resourceful.
When basic deterrents and exclusion methods fail, Critter Control of Cleveland can step in to protect your home. Waiting for chipmunks to leave is a mistake that only allows infestations to grow. Be proactive and trust the professionals at Critter Control of Cleveland to get rid of your chipmunk problems! Call our office at (216) 342-2316 or explain your chipmunk issue in more detail on our contact form.Request a Quote