If you spot even one mouse in your Cleveland home, there's a good chance there's more around than just the one you see. Despite their small size, mice are capable of serious damage. Luckily, mice make a lot of noise when scurrying around your home, so it's fairly easy to identify when you have a mouse problem. If you're still not sure whether you have a mouse problem, we can help you identify the problem. We can help you get rid of mice and keep them out permanently. Mouse removal is a good first step in effective mouse control, but even more important is the process of mouse-proofing. Call Critter Control of Cleveland at 216.342.2316 or fill out our convenient online form to get help with mice services in your business or home.
Keeping Mice Out Of Your Cleveland Home
Your Critter Control of Cleveland technician will have dealt with several mouse problems in their years of experience, so rest assured we know what to do! Critter Control of Cleveland is sure that we can help control your mouse issue and install methods of prevention to ensure the mice don't return.
The most common mouse removal method your Cleveland technician will use to get rid of mice is traps and repellents. Some easily implemented and helpful activities you can do yourself to mouse-proof your Cleveland home include:
- Keeping homes regularly cleaned
- Maintaining the integrity of cracks in building foundations
- Keeping the clutter in basements and attics to a minimum
- Storing food in mouse-proof containers that are airtight
- Getting rid of collections of debris in yards
Common Mouse Problems
- Food Contamination
- Once a mouse has come into contact with food meant for human consumption, it should not be handled or ingested.
- Disease Transmission
- Mice are known carriers of illnesses like Hantavirus, leptospirosis, Tularemia, and more.
- Structural Damage & Electrical Fires
- Though mice are tiny, their teeth are constantly growing, and they have to chew to keep them under control.
Cleveland House Mouse Trapping & Removal
House mice aren't very sneaky, and mouse infestations can be detected early. As soon as you begin to notice a mouse problem, contact the mouse removal professionals at Critter Control of Cleveland right away to deal with your mouse problem. Our trained technicians have the tools and extensive knowledge of house mouse behavior to quickly and safely remove mouse infestations and implement mouse-proofing.
We can help you get rid of mice problems in your Cleveland home. Call Critter Control of Cleveland today: 216.342.2316Request a Quote