Hearing noises in your attic is one of the first indications of a wildlife problem. Cleveland residents should call Critter Control of Cleveland right away if they suspect bats, squirrels, mice or raccoons are scurrying in their attic. We will inspect your home and remove the problem animal quickly. Call Critter Control of Cleveland today at 216-342-2316.
What is That Noise in My Attic?
Any number of noises in the attic can be unsettling for homeowners. So how do you know which noise belongs to which animal?
- Raccoons are known for dragging items across the floor.
- Thumping noises are often created by larger animals such as raccoons.
- Rodents, raccoons, squirrels, and more are frequent scratchers.
- Rodents are notorious for making scampering sounds.
Get Animals Out of Your Cleveland Attic
Your attic is a perfect location for wildlife because they're looking for a cozy, safe area to stay out of the elements and away from predators. Homeowners in the Cleveland area often find squirrels, mice, raccoons, bats, and opossums in their attic. Damages that wild animals can cause include:
- Critters have a tendency to chew on electrical wires, ruin insulation, and dig holes in your walls.
- If unattended, these problems can lead to serious problems such as electrical fires, water damages, and other hazardous issues.
The best way to remove wildlife will depend upon which animal it is. Larger wildlife will typically involve professional trapping, while the smaller animals like birds, mice, or bats will require a more delicate approach to exterminate. These are difficult tasks to perform as an inexperienced homeowner, so you should seek professional advice regarding wildlife in your attic.
Full-Service Wildlife Removal Company
If you hear odd noises in your attic, chances are there are unwanted critters in your home. Our skilled professionals will give you a free estimate, and we can answer any questions you have about wildlife in your attic. Don't hesitate to call our experts at Critter Control of Cleveland today!